At Archetype SC, our mission is to solve complex business problems for our clients through the implementation and education of technology. Join our growing team to experience the benefits of a boutique consulting firm with a client and partner list comparable to major consulting companies.
We're adding another Developer to our team. We're looking for someone who is a dynamite developer who fits the culture of Archetype SC and has the desire to expand their own knowledge. A qualified candidate will have a passion for technology, high attention to detail, and competency in critical thinking and problem solving. We often work with client information that is sensitive and proprietary and candidates must maintain professionalism and be trustworthy.
The position is located in our Myrtle Beach, SC office. (Some travel may be required.)
• Experience developing on a team with Git or other source control
• 1-2 Experience in the Microsoft Stack (SQL Server, MVC 5, .NET Core, Web API 2, C#)
• 1-2 years of experience with cloud computing platform(s) and serverless concepts
• Some experience with database development and design
• Some experience in estimating and planning projects
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Well-qualified candidates will possess some of the following:
• 1-2 years of backend experience in Node.js
• 1-2 years of experience developing in AWS (Lambda, Firehose, IoT Core, and other services)
• Familiar with React/React Native
• Familiar with YAML scripts
• Familiarity with Azure Cloud environment
• 1-2 years consulting experience, or experience working with clients
• Industry certifications
• 2 or 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field
• Technical writing skills
• Strong oral communication skills and ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Experience in estimating and planning projects
Working at Archetype SC is more than punching in and punching out- it is a family experience. We are passionate about technology, our employees, and providing the best possible solutions for our clients. For our employees, we offer the following benefits:
• Paid time off including vacation, sick, holiday and your birthday.
• Health Insurance including major medical, vision, and dental.
• Life Insurance
• Short and Long-term Disability Coverage
Your application was submitted successfully.